Monday, May 2, 2011

Paper Bag Wedding Album

Hello everyone and happy Monday. I want to share with you a Paper Bag Wedding Album that I made for my sister and her new husband and family. The inspiration for the album came from my hero, (haha) Kathy Orta. She does the most amazing work! Check out her blog here.

I used a paper collection from "Me & My Big Ideas", Tim Holtz hardware, lots of ribbons, prima flowers and far tooo much other yummy deliciousness to list.
 





 And hey, check this out ~
I was featured on Paper Crafting Journey Monday Meet & Greet!!


Thanks for stopping by again, have a Happy Scrappy Day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your album is gorgeous Lisa! So detailed and pretty :)

I bought some Tim Holtz scissors! They're excellent! I'm so glad you mentioned them in your feature!!

Lisa x

Holly said...

wow Lisa, what an awesome gift you made for your sister! You can tell lots of love and thought went into this.

Tereza Crump aka MyTreasuredCreations said...

hi Lisa, happy Mother's Day!!

thank you for stopping by my blog and I am glad my post triggered wonderful memories for you! :)

Your wedding album is gorgeous. I know your sister will be very happy. :)

Blessings,
tereza