Thursday, April 28, 2011

PCJ #9 Bling!

Hiya, and welcome back.  There's alot going on over at Paper Crafting Journey this week. In addition to another fabulous challenge, "BLING!"  - Lisa and Sarabeth have doubled the Design Team!!! That means there is twice as much inspiration and ideas for your projects from a great group of designers! Check out all the Blingin' projects and visit the new designers' blog links on my sidebar.

Here is my card - "B" is for BLING! - The Bee image is from Limited Runs Stamps, the sponsor of the challenge this week, I've also used Basic Grey papers and lots of glitter & gems.


Thanks for stopping by again and I hope you'll join us for the "BLING!" Challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have a happy Scrappy Day~

3 comments:

Wendy said...

This looks so cheerful! Love your DP!

Hugs,
Wendy

Splashbunny said...

The background paper tie in perfectly with the bee theme! And might i say what a blingy bee!
tc
xx

Nikki said...

Sometimes when I create a digi I wonder if it will look good but the way you have done this is just fantastic I love how it turned out :) thanks for making such a fantastic card
Hugs Nikki
Limited Runs
Your also invited to add in your creation in the customers gallery Here