Saturday, January 15, 2011

Size Matters

Hello again, happy Saturday. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I"m back with another dude card today. I am so luvin’ these “Dude” images from Bonibleaux Designs and when I saw this freebie image and challenge over a Dude Time Doodles I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Hope you enjoy my twisted sense of humor.

Supplies used:
Basic Grey “Oh Baby, Boy” collection, baker's twine, button and a computer generated sentiment using a "fun" font. (did you notice?)


I’m entering my card in the following challenges:
Dude Time Doodles Challenge - Freebie Challenge 
PaperCrafting Journey - Challenge #1 Let's Get Digital
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Challenge #19 2 Word Sentiment
One Stop Craft - Challenge #114 Card for a Male






Thanks for stopping by, have a Happy Scrappy Day!

12 comments:

Boni said...

LOVE IT!! And I'll have mine KING sized! LOL Love that you have 'totally' finished your card. What a treat for the recipient! Thanks for joining the fun at Dude Time Doodles!

Ginny said...

looks good enough to eat, thanks for joining us at DTD :)

PCJ said...

Love that image! Makes me feel hungry just looking at it!

Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges this time and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lisa x

jimlynn said...

SO very cute! And yep, size does matter....no junior burgers for me!
Love your card.
Thanks for playing at DTD.
Lynn

Holly said...

ha ha! I love the sentiment, and suddenly I'm craving a burger!

Cleota said...

Wow. So mouth watering. Great job with all the elements bringing it all together. Fabulous!

Cleota
DTD Dudette

Julie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
hugs,
julie

Tammy said...

Great card and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining the fun at Dude Time Doodles.

Anne Temple said...

Wow, lots of great details. Love that sentiment with this. Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles for the Guest Designer challenge this week.

Ruthie said...

Love it - love the sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Audrey said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Cat Spicer said...

SUPER card! Perfect for our male card challenge at One Stop Crafts. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you next week.

Cat, OSC DT