Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gingerloft GDT

Hello again and welcome back to my blog. 

I am so excited to be this week’s Guest Designer for the “Celebrations” Challenge over at Gingerloft Challenge!! 

The image I chose for my card is called Nature’s Song Collage and it’s such a beautiful image that it doesn’t need much coloring, so I softly filled in with watercolor pencils and sponged the background using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. After distressing the edges I cut the image into pieces and matted it on cardstock. I also used printed papers from the Basic Grey “Mellow” collection, ribbon, vintage lace, sheet music, and the flower I made using pages from a vintage cook book and a vintage button for the center.
I hope you have as much fun making your projects for this week’s challenge as much as I have!

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Challenge #35 Dots & Spots - Basic Grey
Challenge #48 Anything Goes - Kaboodle Doodles Challenge








Thanks for peeking in, have a Happy Scrappy Day!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Really lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

Cammy said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Love your card. I love the vintage feel you have given to it and how you have used the image.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week and good luck !

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

TaraG said...

Oh another gorgeous card! I too love the vintage feel and the handmade flower is fabulous! So many gorgeous details!
thanks so much for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and best of luck in the DT call!
Hugs,t

Gloria said...

I love vintage cards and pages. This is really very nice. It's my first visit to your blog so I am going back to see what else you have posted. Have a great day!

Giò said...

WOW!!!!! Another fabulous creation!! Really elegant and cute!
Thanks again for joining us at Basic Grey challenge and good luck!
Have a great day
Giò