Saturday, January 15, 2011

Challenge Up Your Life #35 - Clean & Simple

Hello everyone, happy Saturday.  Yah! the weekend is finally here and it's time to get crafty!

I've been asked to be a Guest Designer over at Challenge Up Your Life and the challenge this week is Clean & Simple. Now, for those of you that follow my blog you know that I don’t do clean & simple!  So yeah, this was a huge CHALLENGE for me but I managed to get through it without breaking out the distressing tools, the grungy inks, or piling  on toppings like it was a hot fudge sundae.
So this is what I came up with. The sentiments on the front and inside are freebies I picked up from E.T. vibgyorkrafts.blogspot.com.  and the papers are from K & Company.  I added a piece of satin ribbon and pearls. Very clean & simple!
I hope you'll join us over at Challenge Up Your Life where you could win some great prizes. Let's see what you come up with.






 Don't forget to finish the backside of your cards.

 Thanks for stopping by, have a Happy Scrappy Day!

No comments: