Sunday, November 21, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes & A Double Pocket


Somebody's getting into the Christmas spirit a bit early this year! No, not really, just having lots of fun making Christmas Cards.

Ok, as promised I'm posting two Christmas Cards today.
The first one is "Warm Winter Wishes" and I've embossed the background with a cuttlebug folder (I don't know the name of it, I'm so so bad with brands/names.) and inked with white ink pad to make it look frosty. The snowflakes are cuts from the cricut Christmas Noel (?) cartridge 3 sizes/styles layered and I added stickles. Wish I could remember the name of the printed paper I used so I get buy more, I love it! Check out the snowmen gift tag. Yep, that's right a gift tag. I bought a huge package of elegant - so they called it - gift tags from Sam's Club after Christmas last year and thought they would be great for cards. Ya' gotta luv a bargain!

I've entered my card in the Challenge #24 - Christmas Cards over at Cards for Men.




Finished it off with a bit of baker's twine and a button.


And the second card for today is a Double Pocket card. This one is super easy and fun to make. You can find the tutorial at Meredith Scraps under the video tab. While you're there check out all of her tutorials and browse around for a while, she is incredibly talented with lots of great ideas!!






Thanks for peeking in, have a Happy Scrappy Day!

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card so much going on, its really gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Patricia St Martin said...

your cards are wonderful. Both of then are outstanding. Thanks for joining us at cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge. Happy Crafting. Hugs, Patricia