Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vintage Christmas Joy Fold Card

Hello everyone! I was a busy little bee this past weekend. My sister and I spent 3 full days making Christmas Cards and I can't begin to tell you how much fun we had! I think we tried every type of fancy fold card we could find online, so I'll be posting one each day for ... well, a few days anyway.

Here is my Vintage Christmas Joy Fold card. I'm sooo luvin' these vintage Christmas images. I used pearlized card stock and embossed with the Cuttlebug, flowers with a yummy bling-bling brad, MS punch for the branches, machine stitching on the image edges, vintage lace and a Christmas tree cut with the Cricut.

I've entered this card in the following challenges:


The Crafty Pad Challenge #97 - Christmas Sparkle
Ellephantastic Challenge #19 - Butterfly or Christmas
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #8 - Christmas Trees (on the inside of my card)
2 Sisters Challenge #13 - Christmas





The coordinating envelope has been "smooched".


Thanks for looking. Have a Happy Scrappy day!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Really beautiful vintage card, love everything about it, gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Vanja said...

Wonderful card! I love the Santa.

Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

hugs, Vanja

A.J. said...

This is a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining in with our Christmas Trees challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Debbie said...

Beautiful card - and great design and detail. ;)
Thanks for sharing with us at The crafty pad this week. ;)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Lesley said...

Beautiful vintage style card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx