Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jackson's 1st Birthday

Hello and happy Sunday everyone.
I've been looking at pictures from my Grandson Jackson's 1st birthday party last Sunday and realized I haven't posted the pictures of his birthday card to my blog yet. So yeah, I'm a bit late in posting this, but late than never.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Birthday
Papertake Weekly Challenge Penny for the Guy - boys/men
Cards for Men - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Stitching real or faux (mine is real, yah!)
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #33 Stitching


For Jax 1st Birthday card I've used Basic Grey "Oh Baby, Boy" paper collection. The image is a freebie coloring page download from the internet.


I used MS WordArt to add his name to the front of the cake.

And Pops wrote this sweet little Birthday poem for Jackson.


Happy Birthday my sweet Little Angel!


Thanks for looking. Have a Happy Scrappy day!

3 comments:

Mary's Creatieve verslavings Blog said...

Hi,

sweet card, great job,
thanks for joinig us at delightful challenges,
Mary

Lorraine A said...

awww ,,, this is just sooo cute :-) a lovely card for a lovely boy :-) the poem is fabulous too ,,, brought a tear to my eye it did :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sherry said...

HI
I know very late on commenting.. but I wanted to let you know I seen your comment on my paper shoes that I made.. I've been bedridden for the last month and my scrap world has pretty much slide down the drain. I wanted to thank you for joining my blog and for your comments... No I don't have a tut for them I found somewhat of a pattern but I completely altered it to fit for my heal and lift.. as well as stiffness, resembling a real shoe.
Thanks again.
Your Grandson is adorable btw!!!
Sherry