Saturday, November 6, 2010

DWA - Gretta Gobble

If you thought Grumpy Gretchen had Attitude! You'd better watch out...
There's some New Attitude! ... in town!

Animals with Attitude! a brand new Digital Stamp line that gives Attitude! a new twist. ;D
Meet the first of many ' Animals with Attitude! '

Gretta Gobble ready to talk turkey to you and let you have it!
This Special Tasty Turkey is not going to let you cook her Goose!
Ready just in time to send some Turkey Tude' this Holiday.

I've entered this card in the following challenges:

Glitterbabe's Challenge #19 - Thanksgiving
Alphabet Challenge - B is for Bird
Stamp-n-doodle -Harvest/Thanksgiving
Delightful Challenges - Stitching Real or Faux






Go check out all the new November releases in the STORE, and don't forget to enter this week's Challenge #5 - Anything Western you could win a $10 Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate and a Digital Paper pack by Lilly Bimble Digitals.

Have a Happy Scrappy Day!

10 comments:

Gina said...

Fantastic card and sentiment Lisa :D I just bought this image myself(couldn't resisit it). Thank you for joining Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i am roflmao with that sentiment! super cute card! thank you so much for sharing it with us at glitterbabe's challenge!

hugs :)

Linda said...

Oh my gosh this turkey is just too fun....great card!!
Thank you for joining us at Stamp N Doodle this week look forward to seeing your creative works again next week.

My Inkie Fingers said...

*snort* "Guest Seating"!! Lmbo!

I love that sentiment! When I saw it I said to myself "Why didn't "I" think of that"??

Love the card too =)

Mari Harpham said...

I too, love the sentiment. Beautiful card. You are the first one that I have seen that finishes the back.

Love it. I am so glad that you are one of our Fabulous guest designers at Digi's With Attitude!

Mari

Tazza said...

What a Fantabulous Card! Love the sentiment too soooo funny dang it i actually giggled out loud... =D

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOL! I absolutely LOVE this image and sentiment! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing at Glitterbabes!

cardmaking bird said...

Ha, ha - love this card. Such a fun image and v funny sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Marie x

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job. I love the attitudes, I really need to check them out. TY for joining us at Stamp n Doodle and be sure to come back and join us again.

Laralee DT

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx