Friday, November 5, 2010

Digi's With Attitude Challenge #5

Howdy Partners!

I'm so excited about everything going on over at Digi's With Attitude! this week. First of all, I've been asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of November *yah, me* and I'm thrilled to be working along side the incredibly talented ladies of the Design Team.

Not only is there a FUN challenge - Challenge #5 Giddy-Up! Anything Western - but there are also lots of awesome new "Grumpy Gretchen" images being released in November, and ... Digi's With Attitude! is now offering a $10.00 Gift Certificate for every winner (to a max of 4) EVERY WEEK! How can you not play along with a deal like that??
So head on over to the Digi's With Attitude! Store and rustle up a few.

I've also entered this card in the following challenges:
Challenge #43 - Curves over at Raising the Bar Gretchen's got curves
3 Different Shapes - Mel Jen's Designs I used a rectangle. star, and oval
Thoughtful Thursday 0033 Anything that starts with "J" - Other Lovelies I used Jute

Challenge #22 Anything Goes (as long as it's male) - Cards for Men


These papers are from My Minds Eye "Bohemia" collection. I've also used cuttlebug embossing folders, copper stickles, jute twine and flowers.

Check out the belly button stud!





Hope you'll join the fun, can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a Happy Scrappy Day!

11 comments:

meredith said...

very spunky! congrats on being guest designer xx

My Inkie Fingers said...

Awesome card!! Everytime I look at your card I am reminded why you were invited to be on the GDT!!

You know what is funny... my mum made a card with Cowgirl the other day. I taught her how to prisma color for the first time, and well she did an amazing job! However, she did make a little goof up on the belly. I told her "Any mistake is a reason to layer" so I was looking at the belly... which got smeared with red from the bra. So I thought HEY! Put a mini rhinestone on her belly button to distract from the mistake!.

I smiled when I saw your rhinestone. I think it is a GREAT idea if I say so myself!! haha

Tammylee said...

Love your card! I too like the idea of belly button bling! So happy to be part of the team this month!

Tammylee

Cor* said...

SENTIMENT IS PERFECT! Why didn't I think of that! Great stud in the belly button and i like the soft pastelly feel of her clothes!

Marlene said...

Fantastic card! Love the sentiment...a girl after my own heart! LOL!

So happy to be on the GDT with you this month!

Tazza said...

WOw.. what a great card! I just love the finished card from each sex

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card and I love the sentiment its just right for a girl with attitude. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxx

Alison said...

What a great, sassy guy card! Good luck in the Cards for Men challenge.
Hugs, Alison x
(Please link to your post, not blog, to make it easier to find your work. Thanks.)

Suzanne said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with other lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!

Sandy said...

VERY cool - love that image!
Thanks for joining us at MelJens this week!
Sandy, MJ DT
A colourful world

Dianna said...

Yee Haw!! Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

Dianna, DT Member @ Meljen's Designs