Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Ornament Card

Hello again, hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I know, I know I said I would be posting a Christmas card everyday for a couple of weeks but yesterday I was busy celebrating my uh... 39th, yeah 39th birthday and being pampered and spoiled by my awesome fiance. So I'll make it up tomorrow by posting 2 cards.

Here is my "Christmas Ornament" Card I made using the Christmas Noel Cricut cartridge. This one was so much fun to make, I really need to use my cricut more. The paper I used from the Basic Grey "Dasher" collection. The bling in the center of the ornament is from Prima "Say it in Studs".

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Meredith Scraps - Christmas Card Challenge

The Creative Cottage Challenge#
27 Someone special at Christmas
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge #44 - Christmas Anything Goes
Digistamps4Joy Challenge #6 - Inspired by Christmas/Holiday



I used pop dots between the layers to give it more demension, and added glitter and pearls.

Finished off the inside with MS punched branches and a couple of pearls.


Thanks for peeking in, come back tomorrow I'll have 2 cards to share with you.
Have a Happy Scrappy Day!

3 comments:

Becca Fabozzi said...

Really cute! I love it. I am with you, I need to use my cricut more too!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

meredith said...

Hey Lisa! can you please re enter your card into the Mr Linky on my blog. Unfortunately Ive had some problems with it and the entrees are gone!! Im so sorry xx Now I have to try to find out who the other entree was.