Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sometimes it's Nice...

Happy Saturday everyone! Gretchen is back and she is "Blingin 'It On" Naughty style, but Sometimes it's Nice to be Naughty!

This Naughty Girl is for the following challenges:
Challenge #3 "Bling It On" over at Digi's With Attitude!
Challenge #9 - Champagne & Roses over at A Pocket Full of Posies
Challenge #13 - Shine On... over at My Partner in Crafting Crime

I've used lots of Bling here - Rhinestones, glitter paper, stickles, lace, ribbon and more.












Thanks for stopping by my blog, please leave comments. Have a Happy Scrappy Day!

6 comments:

Mari Harpham said...

I love your card. That sentiment is perfect for Grumpy Gretchen in her nighty!!!! Thanks for blinging in on! with us at Digi's with Attitude! challenge.

Mari

bosenberries said...

Great sparkle and love all the lace and detail! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Tazza said...

Awesome Card love the flower and snowflake! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi's with Attitude!

Viv said...

Wow! Love all the detail and that flower is gorgeous! Perfect sentiment too...hehehe! Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude! Viv x

dragonllew said...

Fab card I love that flower thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

My Inkie Fingers said...

Oh my!! She is DE-LISH!!! I love love it!! Awesome card Missy =)

Thanks for playing along with us again in the DWAC and entering for the GDT

Cheers!