Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm only Naughty...

Hello my happy scrappy friends, hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.

My card today is an entry for the "Challenge #2 Color Challenge - Orange, Purple & Green" over at Digi's With Attitude! and also for the challenge over at "Cowgirl-Up Designs - Create your own background Challenge.

Once again Gretchen is rockin' an attitude, and this time she's being Naughty too, but only on days that end in Y.

My first thought for this challenge of course was to go with another Halloween Card but enough of the Halloween thing already!! So being twisted as I am, this is what I came up with. Hope you like it.


I'm not a big fan of the color purple so my choices on hand were limited and mostly "Halloweeny" - is that a word ? So I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped the purple, orange & green images for my background paper.





Added a few purple rhinestones -


Purple & green flowers and piece of black tulle.



Thanks for the peek-a-boo. Have a Happy Scrappy Day!

9 comments:

My Inkie Fingers said...

OMGosh!! Only in days that end in "Y" Lmbo!!! Too stinkin funny! I love that sentiment! You are very creative! Sorry you are not fond of purple, and I agree enuff with the halloweeny stuff already! haha

Thanks for playing in the DWAC! You rock!

You should be trying out for the GDT!! I will link you the details *wink*
http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/p/guest-designers.html

(Just noticed the code word below is COPIC... is that a way to TEASE me as I don't have any!?!? Boo Hiss) haha

meredith said...

love it! I love the flower with tulle. I love it all xx

Marianne said...

Really great card !Love the flower embelishments and the words!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Claire said...

Wow, love your card it really made me smile! The quote is fab and your stamped background is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CSSC, good luck and hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

dragonllew said...

Fantastically sassy card love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
Jenny x

Viv said...

LMBO! Love your sentiment! Great take on the colour challenge, who says it has to be halloween? Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude! Viv x

Gina said...

Fabulous stamping on the background :D Love the stamps you used, thank you for joining in at Cowgirls Sundays XXX

Justine said...

What a fun Image and I love how you have colored her. Nice change from copics and very creative.

Poppet said...

Great card Gretchen, I love the background paper you have made the colours and stamps look fab. Gretchen has a fantastic look on her face and you have coloured her wonderfully.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at CSSC. :-) xx