Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hello all! Hope everyone had a great day.
I'm back tonight with a Halloween Card I made for the
Day 220 Color Scheme Challenge at 365 Cards.





The sentiment is a digital freebie I've downloaded, sorry I don't remember the site that it came from, - I really need to get better about noting the artist and giving credit where its due. I really like this one and I'm sure I'll be using it often.


I used the Martha Stewart goohy border punch, prima flowers, purple rhinestones, ribbon and Diamond Stickles to the edges of the sentiment, flower and the spider. Ever see a sparkly spider?





Can you believe I managed to complete a card without distressing, inking or stitching? I know, not usually my style but I like it.

And of course, finished off with a siggie and date.
Thanks for peeking, have a Happy Scrappy Day!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Hi sweetie, this is awsome! love everything about it :-) Scarey too boooo!! lol
Hugs
Ali.x

meredith said...

lol, not usually my style either but its good to mix it up a bit sometimes... love it as usual