Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Joy

Hello again, hope everyone is having a great weekend.

It's been a while since I've made a card using a vintage image, so here ya go. This is my entry for the Corrosive Challenge - Challenge #86 "Get Rid of the White"
and the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge #127.


I went really shabby and distressed on this one. The papers are from My Minds Eye "Signature Christmas" collection, all soft muted colors with lots of glitter.





Hope you enjoyed your visit, leave me some love. Have a Happy Scrappy Day!

6 comments:

Mary said...

What a great card. Absolutely beautiful. You do vintage very well!

Rainmac said...

What a beautiful card, so much detail! Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog xxx

Danni said...

How beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Nerrida said...

Thats a beautiful card - love it. Very shabby-looking.

meredith said...

trhis is gorgeous!

Sandy Ang said...

Such a charming Christmas card !