Monday, October 4, 2010

Autumn - 365 Card Challenge

So, here is my entry for the Day 218 - Make the most of it challenge over at 365 Card Challenge. The challenge is to use 3 patterned papers from the same manufacturer and same paper line, so I've used Basic Grey "Hang Ten" collection, another one of those things I've had for awhile and never used but I'm luvin' the bold "manly" colors on this one.
I've also used a freebie digital image from Karensdoodles.com - Thanks, Karen!! The sentiment is also freebie, but I don't remember where it came from, sorry!
Thanks for peeking in and hope you enjoy your visit here in my little piece of cyberspace. Have a Happy Scrappy Day!



I always like to "finish" the inside and the backside of all my cards, and of course ya gotta include the siggi and date.


6 comments:

Thea said...

I LOVE what you did with this card. Beautiful papers!

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!!! I love the fab soft autumn colours and the gorgeous mix of textures! such a stunning card! Hugs Juls

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is gorgeous...great details...have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Pam said...

This is a beautiful autumn card. I love all the textures and the rustic look.

meredith said...

awesome card as usual lisa. love ur work girl xx

Pam said...

Love it!