Saturday, October 9, 2010

Angel By Light . . .

Hello again, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

My card today was created for the Digi's With Attitude! Challenges - Ways To Use It "METAL". You gotta check out the AWESOME digital images in their store here and while you're drooling grab the Grumpy Gretchen freebie for October that I used on this card. This girl has 'tude!!

OK, so my use of use of metal is the stick pin I made from a broken bracelet and a corsage pin. I've also included a metal look with the silver trim around the image and the silver embossed edges of the printed paper, (haven't used that in a looooong time).



This is the same paper collection that I used on the "Audrey Hepburn" card yesterday, "To Love & Cherish" from Imaginisce. I'm just sooo luvin' this black & white stuff.



I thought this sentiment was perfect for Miss Thang with the attitude "Angel by Light...Naughty by Night".





Very important to finish the inside and backside of your cards, ladies. And a matching envelope is always a bonus!
Thanks for peeking, have a Happy Scrappy Day!

11 comments:

Viv said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! Love the flower and pin arrangement! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Viv x

Tazza said...

Wow what a wonderful Card! I totally love that you finished the back of your card I might have to start doing that! Great tip!
Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

My Inkie Fingers said...

Awesome card!! Everything about it is just devine! You are so talented! Thanks for playing along in our very first challenge! Good Luck =)

meredith said...

very spunky! your such a perfectionist. You've got me matching my envelopes and now I might have to start doing the backs as well xx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Lisa, just love this! Thank you for following my blog. I have some spare time and thought I would come see you and thank you again.
Mono is always sooooooo Classy :o)
Hugs
Ali. x

Juanita said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous, love the papers, color combo and embellishments. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.

Mari Harpham said...

This is lovely. I love that you finish the inside and back of your work. I have not seen anyone else to this and I really like it. Thanks for playing with us for our very first challenge at Digi's with Attitude!

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card love that flower and the sentiment is perfect for Gretchen. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.
Jenny x

Bettina said...

wow this card is georgeous! love that flower deco, its stunning! thanks for joining us at DWAC! hugs!

My Inkie Fingers said...

You may get named for an honorable mention for your card over at Digi's With Attitude, however the card must be linked to the post not the blog. Can you fix that sometime today so you are still eligle? =)

Thanks!

Louise said...

Awesome Card,great use of the Gretchen image. Totally cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us for our very first Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.