Sunday, September 26, 2010

Teddy Bear Birthday

Why do I have soooooo much stuff in my stash?? Is it just me or does everyone do this? I buy all the newest supplies but by the time I get around to using it, it's old! Who knows how old this paper collection is but it works well with the Holly Hobbie image of the little girl and her teddy bear.
On this card I've used vintage lace trim, ribbon, and baker's twine, all the edges have been inked with Tim Holtz walnut stain and machine stitched. The image was colored with water color pencils.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Have a happy scrappy day!






2 comments:

meredith said...

I love this card Lisa , it is gorgeous!!! By the way, that blinkie in the top right hand corner looks amazing, lol xxxx

scripperscrapper said...

Thanks Meredith, I knew you would like that blinkie! lol